Wednesday, February 7, 2007

We all SCREAM for ice cream

Thanks so much, everyone, for inquiring about daycare. It's taken me a while to update because the daycare situation has consumed most of my time (& energy). Long story short - it wasn't working out to our expectations so I found a new (& hopefully better) place this morning. Ava is enrolled in the new place and I picked her up and got her out of the original place. We're trying to get her back on track now...her feeding/sleeping schedule is all out-of-whack :( It's like having a newborn all over again...except now she weights 22 pounds!

Since we were stressing over the daycare situation we decided to drown our sorrows in ice cream last night. I shared a lick of my cone with Ava and she grabbed it out of my hands and gobbled it up. When we decided she had enough and I tried to get it back she had a little freak out session. We learned that she's a pretty big fan of ice cream. I can't wait to introduce her to chocolate many years down the road :)


No comments: