I found this shirt after meeting its creator, Susan, at a party one night in MD. Her blog link is to the right. She’s quite extraordinary and very inspiring to me…an out-of-the-box thinker, if you will. She developed the idea of a soap roll business simply because “why should soap be boring?” I love that. She and her sister are also the brains behind “Itsy Bitsy & Bold” – empowering goods to grow on. This is where I found Ava’s fabulous shirt.
If you’re looking for a shower gift or a unique and inspiring style for your baby then search no further. Here’s all the information you need. Susan is even offering a 10% off coupon to my blog readers!
www.itsybitsyandbold.com
10% off coupon code: 20307030
If you’re looking for innovative bath products or if you’re looking for a neat party favor idea than be sure to check out www.what-fun.com for soap rolls.
Have fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment