So if its possible I think Ava has tripled in size since I saw her last month. Her hair is getting so long, I love the barretts and the pink boots.. she is too cute!
She is too big!!! Kisses from Auntie CLO! :)
I agree with Court, Ava is already way bigger than she was at Christmas!!!! Cute pics!
So cute!!! Michelle I need to lean how to water mark my photos teach me
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So if its possible I think Ava has tripled in size since I saw her last month. Her hair is getting so long, I love the barretts and the pink boots.. she is too cute!
She is too big!!! Kisses from Auntie CLO! :)
I agree with Court, Ava is already way bigger than she was at Christmas!!!! Cute pics!
So cute!!! Michelle I need to lean how to water mark my photos teach me
So cute!!! Michelle I need to lean how to water mark my photos teach me
Post a Comment