Family is well. Chris starts his MBA classes in 2 weeks. It's going to be an interesting 3 years ahead of us. I'm still digging my job and see myself happy there for a long time to come. What a relief! Chris and I took a lovely trip to Vegas about a month ago. That was on his list of places to visit...not so much mine. It was a nice time though. We ate at some outstanding places and I'm certain that we did just about every touristy Vegas thing that there is to do (i.e. Stratsophere, wax museum, etc.). We saw a couple terrific shows as well. We really did it up and won't do it any other way if we go back in the future. What fun! Goodness, I'll have to post some Vegas pics too.
Ava is just growing up before our very eyes and the day Hammacher Schlemmer sells a time machine I'm buying it! She's brilliant and gorgeous and she's all mine (& Chris'). I love her to pieces. As you'll see in the pics below, she had a fabulous 2nd Christmas. We went to NC where she got completely spoiled. She was showered in affection, attention, food and presents! What more could a girl want?! I think her favorite gift is a beautiful hand-made cradle from her Grandpa Yoda complete with a Bitty Baby from Granny and a hand-made blanket from her Great Grammie. She takes such good care of that baby it's ridiculous. Baby gets her diaper changed more often than Ava... We also celebrated Christmas at home where Ava got an Ava-size table and 4 chairs from Santa. She's been spending a lot of time at her table with her stuffed animals. She likes to color and read there. Uncle Ryan got her a giant tent that she and Samantha just adore. They whisper inside of it and throw then throw the flaps open and say "Hellloooo!"
Hope everyone has a fun (& safe) New Year's celebration!
Enjoy the pics!

HER FIRST PAIR OF PATENT LEATHER SHOES

FEET! I LOVE 'EM!


PRICELESS

CRAZY KIDS...MY ATTEMPT TO GET ALL 4 OF THEM TOGETHER FOR A PHOTO...

SHE ROLLED UP ON HIS BREAKFAST

HER BEAUTIFUL CRADLE
THIS IS WHY WE CALL HER AUNT ZSA ZSA. ANY QUESTIONS?


No comments:
Post a Comment