Let's see, we think Ava is beginning to think that Lowe's is her home. Thankfully, she likes it there! We pretty much spend our weekends at Lowe's and Home Depot. Today we ordered our washer, dryer and fridge. Last weekend, at least I think it was last weekend, we purchased all of our ceiling fans/lights and blinds. Chris finished installing all of those today and they look great! Now if only we could find someone to paint and install a new floor we'd be all set... The countdown has begun...one more weekend to accomplish everything we need to accomplish in order to stay there for a week while Honey & Papa Bear get their floors re-finished. Looks like we'll be gettin' all cozy with the air mattress...
Ava is super-duper! She loves to talk and to boss around her stuffed animals. She also loves to wear sun glasses and it's just crazy cute. She just enjoys being out and about. She really likes peaches, yogurt and water. She's done with formula - just an organic whole milk baby now :) She gets very excited when she sees balloons. She begs for food from you when you're eating. She seems to have lost interest in toys and is much more interested in the recycling, the cabinets, the dog food bowls, the plants, etc. Hmm, I think that's about it.
The new job is going well! It's still a tough transition though to spend more time with my coworkers (as lovely as they are) than with my husband and daughter :( I'm not sure it's a transition...I think it's going to be difficult for forever. Oh well.
Below are some pics I took this weekend. Enjoy!




I can't take credit for this idea - got it from a photographer friend :)

Taken in the rear-view mirror of my car.

6 comments:
Man that is one cute kid! :>)
I can't see the pictures?!?!?
its about time you updated your blog ;) the pics are veryy cute!
Ok - I see them now! CUTE! Where did you get the bucket - I need to get one of those?
mich -- it will all come together.
Bucket came from Bed Bath & Beyond - $5.99, I think! If I recall correctly, they had yellow, blue and red. Works wonders!!!
Post a Comment