Sunday, March 16, 2008

Beautiful Grace

I think some of you may read Kristen's blog to the right there... I was fortunate enough to spend the weekend with this amazing family - and my camera tagged along as well. I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to photograph these beautiful sisters (twins). Unfortunately, they were feeling under-the-weather courtesy of their brand new teeth peeping through the gums. Talk about timing. Abby was miserable and running a high fever so she wasn't digging the photo-shoot idea. Gracie, on the other hand, was a ham despite the circumstances! They're just such a fun family and I know everyone was thrilled to meet them this weekend. Bry and Kris - here's a sneak peek! I just couldn't wait all week to look at these and I thought that the following 3 were worth editing right away :-) More to come soon...

Also, CONGRATS are in order to the new Mr. & Mrs.! Kyle and Lindsey tied the knot this weekend! We stopped in to visit them at their apartment before we headed back home this morning and it felt as if they'd been married for years. And to think, it hadn't been but ~21 hours! Ah, to be a newly-wed...

It was another whirl-wind weekend. The traveling wasn't bad at all this time! Ava slept like a champ in the hotel. She also got her Zsa Zsa and Ninny fill (yay!). Family is well. Fun times!

One last, yet very important, shout out - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN! We love you!!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Michelle ~ Those are FANTASTIC pictures of Gracie! I love the 2nd one. Too cute!

Kristen said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I am so in love!!!!!!!!!!