It's my turn to stay home with her, so here I am. When we got up this morning we ate some fruit then went for a nice walk. It was chilly and refreshing outside this morning. When we got home from our walk Ava crashed on the couch and watched Sesame Street for about an hour. Then she got up, waved and said "bye" to me and proceeded to climb upstairs. Naturally, I followed. She walked over to her changing pad and I'm pretty sure she asked for me to change her dipaer. Wow. It wasn't even THAT wet. Maybe Honey is right; maybe it is time to introduce "The Potty" dun dun dun dun.
She was awake and full of energy all of the sudden so she played in her room and I began to put her pile of clean clothes away. Ava loves to help...a lot. She "helped" me put her clean clothes away...all over Aspen-dog.
Then she figured she ought to climb into her pink bucket. She played for a while in it until she got stuck. Then she decided that was no longer a fun idea. At this point her mood began to sour so I quickly whisked her downstairs for some milk, a snack and tylenol. We cuddled in the recliner and watched The View until she passed out. She's still napping...
Hopefully we nip this gross-ness in the butt b/c we're supposed to go to NC this weekend for a wedding and to visit Grandma, gimp Grandpa-Yoda (he had surgery), Aunt Zsa Zsa, Uncle Chad, Uncle Duckle and Aunt Lindsey. We're even supposed to meet Jean-Pierre (see Courtney's blog).
I suppose I ought to take advantage of this extremely rare free time and go do something productive.



4 comments:
There is no we are supposed to go to Raleigh this weekend, you must come to Raleigh this weekend! Ava feel better :)
Ava looks quite pitiful in that last picture, bless her heart! I hope she feels better soon because we haven't seen you guys in forever!
I wish Mikaela woudl sit and eatch an entire show like that. I'm lucky to get 15 minutes if that. SO sweet. Potty time already oooooooo
Post a Comment