Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blogthings

I'm learning so much! I've only been out of touch with the world for 11 months...guess that's long enough to become "uncool." Anyhow, here are some findings from the Blogthings website:

The 3 question personality test -
Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


How do I communicate? -
You Communicate With Your Body

This isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that you're a "touchy-feely" person.
You need a lot of affection in your life. And for you, this means both giving and receiving little touches.
Warm hearted, you bond with people easily. In fact, you often feel a little sad when you're not in the company of others.
A little moody, you tend to be controlled by your emotions. But a bit hug always comforts you!


My Hippie Chick name is -
Your Hippie Chick Name Is:

Crimson


OK, that's enough for today!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love this, I will totally be trying these for my blog.